Eric Gerlach on 4 Feb 2002 02:03:30 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Actions

At 06:56 PM 2002-02-01 -0500, you wrote:
I take the following Actions:

1) I throw all Gremlins which are not on the Grid onto the Grid at (1,1).
2) I move all Gremlins to the square (15,9).

Wonko, I think we're going to have to come to an understanding about physical limitations of The Grid, because although this seems to be permitted by Rule 18 (which bugs me), this is what it leads to:

(Not real actions, simulation only)

Step 1) I move the Scoring Gremlin to (13, 4)
Step 2) I throw the Scoring Gremlin at Wonko
Step 3) Lather, rinse, repeat.

That REALLY takes away from the fun of The Grid. Until Rob's proposal passes, let's refrain from this, okay? It'll just create confusion, and people who can't keep up with email as fast as other will just get annoyed.

7) I give Dan, Rob, Uncle Psychosis, and Scoff! the attribute 'Burned'.

Oh, and you can't do that, that's regulated.

Bean