Gavin Doig on 1 Feb 2002 15:40:42 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: D'oh!

> >-I give the Cursed Sushi of Babel to Uncle Psychosis.-
>  >
> Not that we can be sure yet, but this still fails. ;-)
>
> --How do you figure?

You didn't translate that message. See my most recent CFJ.

> It was recognized officially.

It was "recognized", sure. But so what? That's completely irrelevant for the purposes of the sushi. The admin recognising something is only important for proosal, kicks in the ass, and suchlike. For anything else, it's just his polite way of telling us that he's updated his records. Which are *not* the game.

> And you're ignoring that... hey... I Call for Judgement!
> See my next message for details.--

*sigh*
Quite appart from the fact that you (probably, subject to that CFJ) didn't manage to give me the sushi, I haven't posted any messages to a public forum. Spoon-discuss is not a public forum.

Someone who isn't completely bored of the sushi can go ahead and CFJ the good Baron; he's denied the sushi by posting at least one message without first translating it.

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a