Donald Whytock on 31 Jan 2002 22:00:03 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 6

Right.  So since it's highly unlikely e'll hit the square e was thrown at the first time, it's also highly unlikely e'll hit the square e's thrown at the next time.  So e won't be perpetually bouncing up and down on the same Impassable Object.  Much more likely e'll go bouncing off lots of different Impassable Objects in succession.

						Glotmorf