Wonko on 28 Jan 2002 04:32:02 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: A judgement and a proposal for the price of one!

Three things ­ First of all, this does nothing unless it goes to
spoon-business. Secondly, I like being able to overhaul! I don't want to
lose points for it! And thirdly, I think you mean to use 'or' instead of
'and' in the phrase 'the changes it will render to the game state and to the
rules' because I could completely change a proposal that doesn't change the
rules at all and it wouldn't be an overhaul because it's still the same in
terms of the changes it will make to the rules [[0 = 0]].

Quoth Tyler Crosby,