Rob Speer on 27 Jan 2002 22:19:05 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ -- Okay, but...

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 12:44:46AM -0500, Donald Whytock wrote:
> Is the problem in the structuring of my statement?  That I'm arguing against CFJ rulings?  I don't know how else to point out this inconsistency.  Either CFJ in and of itself might be reasonable, but the two of them together don't fit in the same nomiverse.  To me, it's as if one is saying the world is round and the other is saying the world is flat, and, excuse me, but I'd like to know which is official before I go sailing.

The CFJs fit in the same nomiverse as long as you're not deliberately
trying to prove that one doesn't work. It's your paraphrasings that
contradict each other, not the CFJs.

If you really want to do this, make a CFJ which does not use the words
"In other words", only facts expressed in the CFJs and the rules.

--
Rob Speer