Donald Whytock on 22 Jan 2002 05:59:12 -0000

spoon-discuss: The proposed gremlins

Ya know...looking at Wonko's proposed gremlins, the Scoring Gremlin and the Witch Gremlin, I see a situation...

Someone makes some proposals ahead of the nweek intended for them.  He gets a feel for public opinion regarding them, then, when the nweek begins, curses the two apparently strongest opponents to his proposals.

If this drops his points way down, no problem...he'll then get one point for every other proposal proposed that nweek.

On the upside, Wonko's got way too many points to benefit from the Scoring Gremlin for a while.  On the downside, Wonko's got way enough points to curse people...

Ah, what the hell. I've got a gremlin of my own to propose...

						Glotmorf