Tyler Crosby on 19 Jan 2002 04:56:38 -0000

spoon-discuss: hmm...

I think, but I'm not sure, that Wonko tried to declare himself "off leave"... (korean does some nasty schtuff...) I also think he was saying something about how it wouldn't work if you had the sushi and the scarf at the same time. I can foresee how lisping through Babel Fish would cause problems...

-0-Thus Spake The Voice-0-
P.S. When it is convienient, you can drop the article in my name and just call me Voice.

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis, essayez MSN Messenger : http://messenger.msn.fr