Doig, Gavin on 18 Jan 2002 17:02:50 -0000

spoon-discuss: Numbering the monkeys

Mr Admin, just how attached are you to your current rule-numbering "system"?
I'd like to renumber them so there's some semblance of sense there - all the
dimensions together, all the proosal rules together, and so on. If that's
going to cause huge problems for you, though, then I... won't.

uin.

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipients(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged, proprietary and/or confidential within the meaning of applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the
sender of this message as soon as possible.

The views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and
may not necessarily be the views held by Azurgroup Limited

<<application/ms-tnef>>