David E. Smith on 8 Jan 2002 03:35:20 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: New player

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Karin L. Kross wrote:

> My friend Jonathan aka Scoff! has introduced me to this game, and
> having read through (most of) the necessary materials on the
> nomic.net site, I wish to announce my intention to become a
> Player, with the nickname of Congenital Optimist.

Greetings! Welcome to the Roster. It'll be a trip.

(I'm a lazy typist - not to be confused with a lousy typist - so do you
prefer being "informally" addressed as Optimist, or Karin, or something
else entirely?)

...dave