Wonko on 6 Jan 2002 22:50:10 -0000

spoon-discuss: Starting Activity

> After all rules were processed, the initial value of "Activity" was
> undefined, so I'm assuming it to be zero. Therefore, it only reflects
> "Activity" for this nweek (and can only be +/- 1).

I believe that because proposals are processed in numerical order, Activity
was briefly defined to be "the number of Ballots in which that player casted
at least one vote minus the number of Ballots in which that player did not
cast any vote," before my proposal changed it, so everyone should have had a
starting activity of however many they voted on minus however many they
didn't.

Incidentally, my apologies for making all these responses to messages from a
few days ago. I've been away for two and a half days.
--
Wonko