David E. Smith on 4 Jan 2002 22:26:46 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Question on the Plague of Gremlins

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Jonathan Van Matre wrote:

> It's a little unclear whether the proposed Plague of Gremlins votes as
> one entity, or if each Gremlin in existence votes as a separate entity.
> I would guess that the intent was the latter, but Wonko, you might want
> to clarify the proposal to make your intent perfectly clear.

Heck, to me it's unclear whether they get to vote at all. The rules seem
to strongly imply that only players can vote, but this might fall under
that old "Permissibility of the Unprohibited" chestnut tree.

...dave