Donald Whytock on 4 Jan 2002 15:45:36 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Call For Judgment

Gee...how do the concepts of "true" and "false" translate from Korean? :) (Vote Ruetay!)

BTW, John...I suggest you post to spoon-business or spoon-discuss, not both at once.  One's a named public forum for B Nomic business, the other's for casual discussion.

						Glotmorf