Wonko on 28 Dec 2001 14:15:19 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Dimension Reform

on 12/28/01 8:39 AM, Antonio at zagarna@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Ok, now you need to define a starting Charm and Activity. Looks tricky...

Everyone already has a value for Charm. Right now, it's the number of passes
minus the number of fails. When this amendment takes effect, it won't
actually change anyone's Charm, just the method for changing it.
Activity isn't defined yet, but proposals take effect in numerical order, so
Antonio's proposal will set everyone's activity before my proposal takes
effect, and again, my proposal won't change anyone's Activity, just the
method.

So when this takes effect, everyone's charm and activity will already be
defined.