Donald Whytock on 27 Dec 2001 08:10:29 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: I'm in a Nomic state of mind.

On 12/26/01 at 11:04 PM Rob Speer wrote:

>I propose the following:
>
><proposal name="Define the Game State">
>Amend rule 152 by appending the following paragraph:
>
>The state of the game, which can also be referred to as the game state,
>is comprised of all information that the Administrator is required to
>keep track of.
>
></proposal>
>
>--
>Rob Speer

The Administrator must observe all activity on the business forum; therefore this would make the business forum part of the game state.  Which would mean we'd have to submit proposals in order to email the business forum...

						Glotmorf