Rob Speer on 21 Dec 2001 21:48:04 -0000

spoon-discuss: Stupid subject line

I changed the name of my proposal halfway through. Pay no attention to
the subject of that message.

And now, an example of how one of Dave's actions would have come out if
he held the Cursed Sushi:

----
Judgement of 133/0 is recognized.

Matching this judgement, in order to bring the game, score of the UIN is
placed to 577. As for the well you played.

It is verified " reaction " as 142/0.

" The Wonko " is welcomed to the nomic farce, the er.

Judgement of 136/0 is recognized.

(Yes * Christ's name as for the I finally renewed the roster to the
Jebus in order to reflect the fact that the fact that it changes is
controlled.

As for Whee! Dave
----
--