Doig, Gavin on 21 Dec 2001 10:38:42 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Screw Coconuts

> Also, isn't the Crazy as a Coconut law paradoxical? If rule 235/0 had
never
> been created, this proposal would never have been issued, and so it
wouldn't
> have changed the rules, and proposal 235/0 would have been created, and
the
> proposal would have been issued, and so 235/0 wouldn't exist, etc.

No. I could just as easily propose to set the game to what it would have
been had no rule numbered 1723 ever been created; it's not paradoxical
because we're not actually meddling with time, just with the game, and the
creation of the proosal is not in any game-related way dependent on r235.
Sure, I wouldn't have done it if no r235 had been created, but I *could*
have.

And no, no r235 has been created, but one will have been as of the 24th.

uin,
who doesn't actually have 577 points,
yet.

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipients(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged, proprietary and/or confidential within the meaning of applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the
sender of this message as soon as possible.

The views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and
may not necessarily be the views held by Azurgroup Limited