Doig, Gavin on 14 Dec 2001 14:56:27 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Oh, wait... that's tomorrow

> > I change my vote on proposal 117 to No, and urge people to do the
> > same.  Don't let THEM retroactively immanentize the eschaton!
>
> I won't do that, because then someone can claim that all the
> bugfix-proposals didn't have any effect.

I don't think so. If you're going to make a CFJ that proosals don't have any
effect, you need to do so using the CFJ rules created by one of those
proosals... not a sensible position to hold. A rule prohibiting CFJs on
whether NWeek 1 proposals could pass is absolutely worthless, because it can
exist if those proposals have already passed, so anyone who doesn't
recognise that isn't going to recognise its existence either.

uin.

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipients(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged, proprietary and/or confidential within the meaning of applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the
sender of this message as soon as possible.

The views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and
may not necessarily be the views held by Azurgroup Limited