Antonio on 12 Dec 2001 16:38:11 -0000

spoon-discuss: public votes

Here are My votes on the Nweek 1 Ballot.
I think the're valid on the discussion list right?

> Proposal 100/0: Cleaning up
Yes
> Proposal 101/0: Scoring
No -- I dont like objects
> Proposal 102/1: Bucks
No
> Proposal 103/0: Revisiing the typos
Yes
> Proposal 104/0: More Typo Corrections
Yes
> Proposal 105/0: Clean up scoring
Yes
> Proposal 106/0: Proposal revision
yes
> Proposal 107/0: Rules revision
yes
> Proposal 108/0: I wish you wouldn't say that.
yes
> Proposal 109/0: When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
yes
> Proposal 110/0: Our physical shells are rotting.
yes
> Proposal 111/0: Strictly psychosomatic.
No
> Proposal 112/0: Say something once, why say it again?
yes
> Proposal 113/0: Did you never call? I waited for your call.
yes
> Proposal 114/0: Nothing ever happens.
No
> Proposal 115/1: I demand order!
Yes
> Proposal 116/0: Create a judicial system
No  -- too similar to the system we had in A nomic
> Proposal 117/0: Create a statute of limitation
No
> Proposal 118/0: Whee!
No  -- fun idea but I think the administrator already has enough to
keep in mind
> Proposal 119/0: Only players can make proposals
yes
> Proposal 120/0: Max 3 Proposals per NWeek
no

Antonio