Robin Lee Powell on 5 Dec 2001 17:55:54 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Joining the game / Currency proposal

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 06:48:05PM +0100, Antonio wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 23:14:00 -0500, Rob Speer <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> >  A Revisable Object is not an Object. A Revisiable Object is not an
> >  Object either, and this sentence will delete itself once the ruleset
> >  no longer refers to Revisiable Objects.
> >
> I'm a bit confused about this "revisable objects" thing, I fail to see
> the loophole it closes. And why was it necessary to state it two times
> (with one statement deleting itself) ?

It was not stated twice.  Note the spelling change.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno