Rob Speer on 4 Dec 2001 22:41:59 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: what am I missing?

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 09:33:16PM +0000, David E. Smith wrote:
> Okay, I've got a nice polished ruleset worked out, I hope. Look at
>
> http://www.nomic.net/~g6/
>
> And if everyone thinks we're ready, I'll officially launch B Nomic
> tomorrow or so.

I disagree with rule 1. 'B Nomic' is not nearly as ambiguous as 'A
Nomic', and the rules should not cause a reference to 'B nomic' to fail.
Only the first sentence of the rule is necessary.

But it's not something I'd hold up the game over. In fact, I might just
propose that modification once the game starts.
--
Rob Speer