David E. Smith on 1 Dec 2001 02:09:35 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: a wacky idea

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

> Ummm, I have no idea how a game like that would actually play.  It seems
> that TIE could more-or-less just declare emself the winner.  What's the
> point?

Customarily, that person doesn't actually play... it can be a bit
difficult to be impartial under such circumstances.

Heck, I wasn't planning on playing - just being the admin-type-person.
I'll still have fun just watching, believe it or not..

...dave