Robin Lee Powell on 28 Nov 2001 20:14:23 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: initial ruleset

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 02:11:46PM -0600, Benjamin Bradley wrote:
> I propose that the only rules we start with are those defining how
> rules are proposed, voted on, and adopted. Nothing else. We can later
> add rules about precedence (or not), judiciary/conflict resolution,
> definitions about players, agents, scoring, objects, igm's, etc.

I agree, although I would add in a 'how to win' rule, I think.  Not sure
about that, though, since I'm a total newbie.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno