Joel Uckelman on 29 Oct 2001 06:26:51 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: proposed reset?

Thus spake "David E. Smith":
> On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Joel Uckelman wrote:
>
> > Hi, everybody. I see there's some interest in restarting the game. I'm not
> > sure just yet if I have time to be Admin again right now. Grad school is
> > keeping me busy, so it depends a lot on how much work it will be this time
> > around.
>
> Understood. As mentioned before, I'm willing to play Admin for the
> post-reset game if need be.
>
> Does nomic.net support PHP? I'm sufficiently nerdly that I'll probably
> write a new nomic-db system just to see if I can.

Yes. (All of the Wikis hosted there use PHP.)

Hmm. It's a massive undertaking, I have to warn you. The way I kept
records, even small changes in the Rules left me buried. If you do end up
as Admin, learn something or other from my mistakes. :)

--
J.