David E. Smith on 27 Oct 2001 18:29:26 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: nomic: propose reset?

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, Antonio wrote:

> Hello fellow nomic players.
> If the game starts again, I'd like to be in it

You and a whole lot of other people... :-)

So... 'bout the only thing we really need is an administrator to reset the
game state. Joel, are you still out there?

(If Joel doesn't respond in a day or three, I'll probably have a go at
creating a rules database and the other technical stuff myself. It won't
be as cool, as it won't be hosted on nomic.net, but it'll have to do.)

...dave