Joel Uckelman on 1 Jun 2001 06:59:06 -0000

spoon-discuss: online again

Hey, everyone. I just restored my internet connection this morning, no
thanks to Ameritech. Trying to make the DSL router happy set me back a
little in getting to the nomic stuff, but since I had just started on it
when the router conked out, it's still on top of my stack. So, baring any
new disasters, I'll begin the catch-up in the morning. I appreciate your
patience, everyone; were I in your position, I might not have so much. :)

--
J.