David Chudzicki on 27 May 2001 19:55:23 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Objection

Well, uhh, no, I'm afraid it wont be easy to demonstrate the ability. But it makes no difference...the Turing Test thing has no significance - he could object on no basis at all, if we wants. His real reason for objecting, of course, is to prevent the bank from getting 500 pts at this crucial point in the game. When that's resolved, I'm sure he'll no longer have his "turing test" objection. Of course, there's no need to answer an objection. My motion can be voted on at the next voting period (consent is not necessary to pass it - that's just one way).
Dave C.

Assuming these objections will be raised once again after the motion is in
fact recognized, does anyone have any clever ideas on how our new player
can demonstrate eir ability to pass the Turing test?

...dave