Joel Uckelman on 9 May 2001 06:33:29 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Joel's Move

Quoth "David E. Smith":
> On Tue, 8 May 2001, Joel Uckelman wrote:
>
> > Nothing is going to be down long enough when I move to make substitute
> > lists worthwhile. I'm moving on Thursday, and the phone company says my DSL
> > will be turned on Monday morning.
>
> And you believe them? :-)

Well, I wouldn't, if not for them telling me someone would be coming to my
apartment to test the line and give me the DSL modem, and scheduling a
specific time for it. Already I dislike my phone company, though.

> Best of luck with the move, and all good things that shall come after.
>
> ...dave

Thanks.

--
J.