Harrison, Andrew on 2 May 2001 08:11:24 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Another week, another free Go stone.

I just noticed that the current alliances list seems a little out of sync.

>      Name                      Allies
>   J  Joel                      C
>   P  PurpleBob                 C,K,D
>   C  Poulenc                   P,K,D,M
>   S  Jeff Schroeder            B,G,Z
>   K  The Kid                   C,P,D,W,M
>   G  Joerg                     B,S
>   Z  Zagarna                   none
>   B  Benjamin                  S,G,K
>   D  Dave                      K,C,P
>   M  M'cachessilnath           none
>   W  Blast Lex Monk Pal        none

The following alliances are only noted on one side:
J-C, C-M, S-Z, K-W, K-M, B-K

Adding these in the list would look like:

     Name                      Allies
  J  Joel                      C
  P  PurpleBob                 C,K,D
  C  Poulenc                   P,K,D,M,J
  S  Jeff Schroeder            B,G,Z
  K  The Kid                   C,P,D,W,M,B
  G  Joerg                     B,S
  Z  Zagarna                   Z
  B  Benjamin                  S,G,K
  D  Dave                      K,C,P
  M  M'cachessilnath           C,K
  W  Blast Lex Monk Pal        K

Does anyone object to the list being updated like this?

--
The Kid