Joel Uckelman on 25 Apr 2001 21:35:15 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: A new banker?

Quoth =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F6rg_Rathlev?=:
> I nominate myself for the Office of the Banker.
>

> Note however that I'll resign if my debt-system-removal proposal fails, =
> as I don't want to have that much work managing the debts.
>
> Oh, and the last banker's and bean counter's report were created nweek =
> 17. Is anyone motivated to create reports for nweeks 18, 19, 20 and 21? =
> If not, I make the following proposal (well, I make the proposal anyway, =
> but if someone's going to create the reports, I'll withdraw it):
>
> \begin{proposal}
> \title{Resolution to reset scores}
>
> Whereas, the last Banker's report was issued nweek 17, and
>
> Whereas, the last Bean Counter's report was issued nweek 17 and reported =
> the scores as of 2 March, 20001, and
>
> Whereas, it doesn't seem likely that anyone has enough time and =
> motivation to calculate the exact current scores and to create a =
> comprehensive list of all existing debt objects,
>
> Therefore, let it be resolved that, upon the adoption of this proposal,
>
> 1. the scores of all Nomic Players are set to ten points, and
>
> 2. the score of the Bank is set to 500 points, and
>
> 3. all existing debt objects are destroyed.
>
> \end{proposal}
>

> Joerg

Woah! Hold on there. I *was* planning to determine current scores once the
semester ends. It won't be that hard, actually, since there wasn't that
much activity over that period.

--
J.