Joel Uckelman on 16 Apr 2001 20:14:29 -0000

spoon-discuss: voting, slowdown

A reminder: voting starts soon.

Also, it's getting to be that time of year again when I am very very busy,
and I suspect that several of you are in the same situation, hence the game
slowdown. (I'm graduating. too, so that doesn't help.) I should have lots
of time again in two weeks or so. In the meantime, I'll try to make sure
Proposals are recognized in a timely fashion, but I can't promise much more
than that. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

--
J.