Joel Uckelman on 11 Apr 2001 21:07:00 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: voting results, nweek 19

Quoth =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F6rg_Rathlev?=:
> > Again, not much to report, as we missed quorum by one vote.
>
> BTW, where is the quorum defined? Rule 227 just explains that quorum is =
> the minimum number of agents required to vote, but I cannot find a rule =
> that defines the actual number.
>
> Or is it the number of agents who voted during the last quorum vote, =
> i.e. "quorum is then set at the number of Agents" refers not only to the =
> quorum vote, but also sets quorum for all future votes?
>

> Joerg

The quorum remains fixed until it is again changed by the declaration of a
quorum vote. The last time there was a quorum vote, six people voted, so
it's been that way since.

--
J.