Joel Uckelman on 6 Apr 2001 23:40:27 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Go Move timimg problems

If you want to change it so you don't have to worry about time zones, why
not have the waiting period be 24 hours? Then it's still one move per day,
but then its your days instead of game days. That would also make it easier
to determine whether moves are legal, since I won't have to do any hard
arithmetic to determine whether something is within 24 hours. "Er, is this
more than 19 hours later, let's see..."

Quoth Joerg:

--
J.