Harrison, Andrew on 5 Apr 2001 08:20:14 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Dealer's report, nweek 18

You don't really have to, it's your choice I suppose. It's just something
that I got mixed up with when I was OSJ. I think you made an RFJ and I was
going to assign it to PurpleBob. It wasn't till the last minute that I
realised you were the same person!

--
Andy Harrison - Software Engineer, Anite Telecoms Ltd
andy.harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx