Benjamin Bradley on 22 Mar 2001 17:40:46 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Political Go suggested revision and comments

ok - this message has been sitting in my outbox for a couple weeks and
just never got sent for some reason - I don't know if it's still relevant,
but I'm pretty sure I never heard discussion about this, so here goes:

> Would there be objections if we make winning a game of Political Go a
> requirement for winning the game of nomic?

objection! go is a very complicated game and for newbies to have to learn
it quickly is preposterous. Not to mention the fact that winning a game of
Go (especially in the time-delayed world of nomic) would take months. I
got the idea that winning nomic was something that was supposed to happen
not infrequently.

- You have received mail from Quebec. my beard will eat your mustache.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush