Jeff N Schroeder on 13 Mar 2001 19:59:12 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Bank stuff and two RFJ's

>> This was posted to the discuss list and not the business list.  FYI.
>
>Hmm. Does this mean I can re-do it and save some work and getting shouted at
>about Bank Motions and so forth, given it wasn't actually posted to an
>official 'public forum'?

Well, I guess technically you can re-do it.  It is up to you whether you
want to post the original or a modified version.  I'd probably say the
easiest would be to leave it the way it was w/o the Judicial Order, but
if you want to be evil... :)

jeff