Dan on 13 Mar 2001 17:34:15 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Bank stuff and two RFJ's

> To amend this, I issue a Judicial Order that everything posted to a public
> forum by the Player Poulenc prior to the payment of his debt after the
> Motive Order should be considered null and void, with all the point changes
> and rule amendments this entails.

Since you seem so set on being evil, you could go through the event log
and track down all the actions that need to be reversed?  I certainly
don't have time, nor should I have to, and I wouldn't wish that much work
on Joel, who does enough for this game as it is.

Poulenc