Jeff N Schroeder on 9 Mar 2001 19:54:08 -0000

spoon-discuss: Create new points

What is the opinion of making new points for the bank.  I think it will
be a good idea and if I remember right the tax collector and banker have
to agree.  My justification for this is that the bank is running at a
deficit and will always be running at a deficit.  The number of points in
the game must keep increasing to accommodate this.  When the banking
system was created it was never assumed to have a constant amount of points
to distribute between all of the players, indeed I don't believe that
there are enough points in the system to handle even a few players
getting close to 500 points each.  I dont' know how many points are in
the system, so this is mostly educated guesses from my memory.

opinion?

jeff