Benjamin Bradley on 1 Mar 2001 16:25:34 -0000

spoon-discuss: quick poll: web access

I'm thinking about PBEM nomic and automation and web-integration...
I'm thinking of a system whereby players could log into the web site and
vote, or set value attributes (like the tax collector, banker,
etc. setting opposed minority, adopted proposal award, etc), or do other
crazy things.

How many of the people currently on the list DO NOT have access to the
web? Please reply by private e-mail (so as not to clutter up the
list). After a few days I'll publish the total back to the list.
If you DO NOT have access to the web, it is in your interest to respond
because you're the one who will be inconvenienced if something like this
ever goes through...

- You have received mail from Quebec. my beard will eat your mustache.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush