Joel Uckelman on 27 Feb 2001 03:20:21 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: name

Quoth Benjamin Bradley:
> I think it's time to adopt a more meaningful name for our nomic, and I
> think we have enough players now that the yays can finally outweigh the
> nays.
>
> Of the previously suggested names, my favorite was Aphasia.
>
> Eh?

Heh heh, This is one of those issues that just won't stay dead. :)

Our current name has grown on me. I'm not so sure I'd be in support of a
change, though I might be in the minority. The group of eligible voters has
changed so much since last time this came up that I have no idea how it
would turn out now.

--
J.