Harrison, Andrew on 23 Feb 2001 16:41:11 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: RFJ

> > RFJ#29, Joerg: NomicHomes cannot be transferred.
> > Benjamin is recused as Judge.
> > Zagarna is appointed as Judge.
>
> sorry. this has been a really busy/shitty week.
>
> how long do judges have to issue a judgement before recusal?

As I understand the rules you are supposed to issue judgement within three
days, but I then only have to recuse you in a 'reasonable' amount of time.
I'm afaid I didn't exactly give you much slack on the matter, I recused you
after three days and half an hour! Don't worry about it, I did it simply cos
it's easier for me to keep everything fairly syncronised. Besides, if I
hadn't have done it while I was thinking about it I'd have forgotten over
the weekend.

And while I think about it, can someone tell me if the rules about players
being 'Away' are still around, if Away players can be selected as judges,
and which players are currently Away?

--
The Kid