Dan on 20 Feb 2001 17:25:04 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Elections

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Harrison, Andrew wrote:

> I thought the debt system came in before Christmas?

The debt system has come in bits and pieces.  The final piece (I think)
which allows debt trading went through less than two nweeks ago.

I am only responsible for calculating debts and (it seems) scoring
proposals.  That's quite a lot of work.  The OBC is supposed to calculate
scores and the Tax Collector is supposed to make sure people pay their
overdue debts.  I need the cooperation of these people to make this work.

Poulenc