Harrison, Andrew on 20 Feb 2001 16:43:16 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Elections

> If anyone else is willing to be banker I will gladly pass it
> on.  Maybe we
> should get the debt system flowing again first though.  Won't
> stand down
> until someone else is nominated.

I must admit that I really don't like the whole debt system. Points should
be awarded and penalised as and when the rules specify it, not when each
individual player remembers to do so. The fact that the scores have hardly
changed since late last year is I think because of this.

--
The Kid