Rob Speer on 16 Feb 2001 21:53:35 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Revision to P396

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 04:12:50PM -0500, Daniel Chapman wrote:
> Only thing I see odd about allowing a player to add emself as a player,
> which can later be rescinded, is that the player could add a good proposal,
> no one notice that the player isn't a real player -- the player could be
> removed from the roster (due to non-consent) but the items stick around, not
> having been proposed by a player it could lead to a rule which isn't a rule,
> etc.

The player wouldn't be on the roster. In my rule the player makes an ordinary
Motion to Add, and only becomes a player after consent is given. I just don't
think it's necessary to make a "Newbie Player" class between Agent and Player.

--
Rob Speer