Dan on 9 Feb 2001 07:48:31 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal, Motion recognition

Actually, by the required actions rule, you have to recognize the new
player first.  And you have to recognize proposals and motions in the
order in which they were made (I think)

I'm splitting hairs.

Oh, if you can get the points that everyone had as of the introduction of
the debt system, the nweekly reports and transfer records will get the
scores right.  Because we have to transfer our own points now, very little
scoring has actually taken place recently.  Everyone owes and is owed a
great deal of points.

Now that I have the debt transfer rules we can begin to smooth it all out.
I'll get the Banker's report up soon.

Poulenc.