Dan Waldron on 30 Jan 2001 17:02:14 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Bank Actions

> An addendum: maybe the Bean Counter shouldn't be required to keep track of
> points, or be required to record transactions, but not recognize them.

We could have everyone responsible for tracking their own point total like
socialnomic.  When you transfer points to someone you deduct them from
your total, and the recipient recognizes the transfer and updates theirs.
That might make this easier.  There could be a penalty for fraud.

Poulenc.