Dan Waldron on 21 Jan 2001 23:06:37 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: voting results, nweek 11

> P385/1 passed (4-1-0-6).

Since Proposal 385/1 contained three sentences quoted from the ISO/EEC
14882, Standard for the C++ Programming language, I, the Humble Disciple,
have Preached to the Unbelievers.  I demand my Enlightenment (and my
points).

The quote was this:

"The limits may contrain quantities that include those described below
or others.  The bracketed number following each quantity is recommended as
the minimum for that quantity.  However these quantities are only
guidelines and do not determine compliance."

Poulenc.