Dan Waldron on 16 Jan 2001 06:02:53 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Motion to Add or Remove Points.

> > Poulenc
>
> A comment: is this intended to be amended eventually to allow others to
> make these motions? Otherwise, why state that the owner or the
> Administrator can withdraw the Motion, since they would be the same? Also,
> I was hoping to get the Admin out of the business of regulating the "money"
> supply. :)

This is to cover us in the unlikely event that the office of the
Administrator changes hands while such a proposal is in the air and the
new admin wants to get rid of it.  This is the only case when the owner
and the Administrator might be different people, but it is not impossible,
only unlikely.

Poulenc.