Joel Uckelman on 10 Jan 2001 05:57:55 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: Calendar vs Clock

Quoth Dan Waldron:

> The calendar at www.nomic.net/~g1/ is one day out of sync with the clock
> on the same page.

Thanks for noticing that. It's fixed now. While I was at it, it occured to
me that the days of the week heading for each month was hopelessly screwed
up. Since the game started on a Monday and there are 10 days in a nweek, it
read:

Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su Mo Tu We

Sharp observers will notice that this is not cyclic as it should be, since
Monday never immediately follows Wednesday. Why the impossibility of this
didn't occur to me when I coded it I'm not sure.

--
J.