Joel Uckelman on 30 Dec 2000 07:02:36 -0000

spoon-discuss: progress

A list of Officers can now be found on the page. Note that it is does not
yet include the results of voting for anything after nweek 6 (I'm too tired
to add that right now--I'll do that in the morning). Pages for current
officers and election voting should appear tomorrow, as well as the results
from voting for nweeks 7-9. Since I have nothing else to do tomorrow, I
might even get the scoring problem rectified and add rule ownership.

Messages left in spoon-pending mailbox: 37

BTW, does anyone have a preference for whether I make a categorized ruleset
or a search script first?

--
J.