Harrison, Andrew on 1 Dec 2000 09:09:09 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: voting results

> This stuff will find its way to the page either late tonight
> or sometime
> tomorrow.

When you update the web pages, could you put something in about the offices,
as far as I can tell the current list is:

Administrator: Joel
Officer of Supreme Justice: The Kid
Banker: Joel
Officer of Bean Counting: Joel

I'll probably nominate myself for OBC since it was my proposal, and the OSJ
isn't doing much right now. If anyone else particularly wants to do it, be
my guest. I'll probably still nominate myself anyway, just so that we get an
election on the Ballot rather than just proposals. Everyone enjoys
elections. [[Note: That last sentance was meant as a jibe at the Americans,
rather than a particularly poor innuendo.]]

> On a side note, the end of the semester is nearing for those
> of us who are
> students. I for one will be a little busier than normal from
> now until the
> week after next; I hope it doesn't bother anyone if I shift
> from being slow
> to slower in the meantime.

If needed, the Deputy rule can be used if you are extra busy. I suppose I
should have put something in so that an Officer can nominate a Deputy if e
knows beforehand that e is going to be busy.

--
The Kid